As an additional update for the Season Five patch of Call of Duty: Warzone, some updates have been made and are expected to make big changes in the game.
Among the highlights of this update is the High Alert perk which will allow players to hear their enemies’ footsteps by using Dead Silence.
- The Dead Silence Field upgrade is collected from the ground, and when activated, it allows the player to move much quicker while being absolutely silent.
- This is a significant game-changer especially given the predominance of Dead Silence throughout Warzone’s history; in High Alert, it now has a hard counter for the first time.
- This update also includes adjustments to three Black Ops Cold War assault firearms, among these are the C58, EM2, and Krig 6 which received large nerfs potentially affecting the efficacy of these guns from game to game.
- There has been enhancements in the C58’s recoil has been enhanced, but its maximum damage range has been decreased by 7.4%, ADS speed reduced by 3.4%, and bullet velocity by 8.1%.
- The upper torso multiplier on the brand new EM2 has been affected, however the ADS speed penalty has also been decreased.
- The minimum and maximum damage ranges of the Krig 6, among the launch guns of Black Ops’, have been lowered.
- Bugs including issues on collision concerns with various elements across Verdansk, “Puncture Wound” Nail Gun (BOCW) Blueprint dynamic icon, and Season Five Battle Pass gifting were fixed among others.