The company was founded back in 2019, and in just a short span of 2 years, has reached millions of people across the world.
- ESPL raised a 7-figure funding round from investors. Some of them include RidghtBridge Ventures, Genting Ventures, Warner Music, and more.
- The company also announced that it will be working with Warner Music Asia to bring both music and esports at digital/live events.
- ESPL has also just launched espl.gg, a new website featuring esports tournaments, streams, media, and much more.
Why It Matters
- ESPL has grown rapidly in just a span of 2 years, largely due to the global pandemic.
- The company now has a presence in 16 countries across Asia, Europe, and America.
- Since its launch, ESPL has organized over 312 tournaments with over 11.6 million content viewers.