The latest mage hero to be released in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is Xavier, the Defier of Light.
He is the first hero in the Land of Dawn to have Dawning Light as a global ultimate talent. He’s a good choice if you want to harness your inner sniper because most of his talents do damage from distance.
This Mobile Legends: Bang Bang beginner’s tutorial will teach you all you need to know about the long-range mage hero.
Xavier’s skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Passive – Transcendence
When Xavier’s talent hits an opponent hero, it improves his following skills. Skill damage has been boosted to 120 percent in Stage I. Stage 2: Skill damage has been boosted to a whopping 125 percent. Stage III: Damage to skills is boosted by 130 percent, and the condition lasts 5 seconds.
- By striking adversaries with his abilities, he can lengthen the duration of his passive.
- The Defier of Light is one of the greatest midlane pokers thanks to this passive. Take advantage of this and try to do as much damage as possible before reaching level four.
- In Stage II, the breadth of all talents expands dramatically.
- In Stage III, all abilities’ cooldowns will be shortened by 4 seconds (12 seconds for Dawning Light).
- When he reaches Stage III, all of his talents will take on a violet colour.
Skill 1 – Infinite Extension
Xavier unleashes a Mystic Bullet, which inflicts magical damage on foes it passes through.
- Each time the Bullet collides with an adversary or the Mystic Barrier, the distance it travels increases.
- Infinite Extension is a burst talent that can target numerous heroes without causing damage, making it ideal for congested team battles.
- The talent may also pass past any map barriers and do damage to adversaries outside of your line of sight.
- When a Mystic Field is attacked, this talent does extra damage and can stun many foes.
This skill’s range can also be increased by using minions or jungle creeps.
Skill 2 – Mystic Field
Xavier summons a Mystic Barrier, which lasts for 5 seconds. Enemies who come into touch with the Barrier will receive 100–150 damage and be slowed by 50%, while friends will get an extra 1.2 seconds of movement speed.
- When one of his other talents hits the barrier, it expands into a prohibited zone for 3 seconds, delivering magic damage and immobilising opponents within for 1.5 seconds.
- Although unstable, this talent is useful for avoiding team battles and assisting teammates in escape difficult circumstances.
- Mystic Field works best in confined situations where the opponent has no choice but to pass through the barrier. This talent is ideal for assisting an ally jungler during a jungle invasion.
- Multiple adversaries and friends can be affected by Mystic Field.
Ultimate – Dawning Light
Xavier summons a Mystic magic beam that does magical damage to all opponents in a line across the map.
- When Xavier uses Dawning Light, he will immediately enter Stage III of Transcendence.
This talent has the ability to impact numerous foes.
- This is the game’s first-ever global attack. Those who have played Moskov, Layla, or any hero with a long-range ultimate before will have a better understanding of how to use this ability.
- Enemies trapped in his Mystic Field are likewise stunned by Dawning Light.
A step-by-step guide on playing Xavier in Mobile Legends.
Battle spells that are recommended:
Flameshot is ideal for Xavier since it provides him with another long-range destructive talent that he can use with his other abilities. The combat spell also knocks adversaries back a few inches, allowing you more time to fight back or flee a losing team fight.
If the opposing side has a lot of gap closers, Flicker is also a good option. If you’re just getting started with the hero in rated games, it’s also the safest option.
Set of recommended emblems:
Both Magic Worship and Impure Rage are ideal for the Defier of Light as a pure mage hero. If you’re the main damage dealer on your team, Magic Worship is the more aggressive option, but Impure Rage is preferable if the opposition team has a lot of defensive heroes.
Impure Rage also recovers mana with each skill, giving you a leg up on the competition throughout laning.
If you want to get a head start on the game, Mystery Shop is an excellent option. It’s a lot riskier, but if you get a few kills early on, it’s really convenient.
In Mobile Legends, the best build for Xavier is:
The concentration on mana regeneration and magic damage is based from how the highest performing Xavier players built the hero. When it comes to Clock of Destiny, most players construct Demon Shoes. Otherwise, you need make Arcane Boots and an Enchanted Talisman.
Aside from that, Xavier would benefit from items like Holy Crystal, Blood Wings, and Genius Wand, which deal magic damage.
In Mobile Legends, the best build for Xavier is Bang Bang.
- Demon Shoes
- Clock of Destiny
- Lightning Truncheon
- Holy Crystal
- Divine Glaive
- Blood Wings
Combinations that are simple to learn:
To do the most damage, utilise Mystic Field, Infinite Extension, Dawning Light, and then Infinite Extension once more. To do more damage, make sure to use all of your skills inside the Mystic Field.
For a more sophisticated combination, use Infinite Extension first, then cast Mystic Field in the middle to catch your opponents off guard.
To kill marksmen or midlane heroes, a fast Mystic Field, Infinite Extension, then Dawning Light is all you need if you’re far ahead.
For more information, do check out for more on https://megplay.com/.