There is a new esports app in town, and it aims to become the hub for gamers, content creators, tournament organizers, and more.
- KALARO was launched to empower the Filipino gaming community.
- It serves as a single portal with a wide range of virtual features ranging from tournament management, social media management, a content hub, and more.
- Kalaro is giving out “lucky gems” to its users who sign up.
Why It Matters
- Esports in The Philippines is taking off, especially due to the pandemic lock-downs that continue to last until today.
- Esports and gaming are “affordable forms of entertainment” for Filipinos, and accessible to nearly everyone (especially youth) in the country.
- In Philippines alone, there are over 43 million esports enthusiasts.
- Kalaro aims to become a major player in the esports space in the coming years.