All subscribers will enjoy a number of perks after the momentous partnership of Riot with Microsoft’s Xbox.
Players will have to link their account in Riot to the new Game Pass to guarantee access to these benefits.
Among the perks that players will receive include:
- League of Legends (PC): all Champions unlocked
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (mobile): all Champions unlocked
- Legends of Runeterra (PC and mobile): Foundations Set unlocked
- Teamfight Tactics (PC and mobile): Select Little Legends unlocked
- Valorant (PC): all Agents unlocked
“We’ve long respected Xbox’s contributions to gaming, and we see Game Pass as a service that provides a lot of value for players,”said Riot Games Chief Commercial Officer JZ Zweig
This partnership does not just benefit the players but also the companies themselves because they will be expanding their market to places that are currently out of their reach.
Microsoft claims that this brings their company and its 25-million subscribers in a “set of five live competitive games” in their Game Pass.
Incentives like being able to sign up for Game pass via Riot games is also a plus as this allows games that are exclusive to desktop computers to work on any other devices.
Moreover, it also gives an opportunity for Brazil and Southeast Asian markets to finally be more into consoles such as Xbox.