Saber is a powerful assassin hero in Mobile Legends. To overpower foes in every match, a player must have a strong comprehension of the map. We may split the gameplay into three parts: the optimal game plan for early game, mid game, and late game.
1. Early Game
- If Saber is equipped with Retribution in the early game, you must accept the Purple boost.
- Following then, you must select Lithowander to grow the Levy quicker.
- You should proceed to choose Red Buff after selecting Lithowander.
- At that point, you should be approximately level 4.
- Then proceed to the gold lane and assist the marksman or carry the team before proceeding to pick up the turtle.
- However, if it has Execute, it is advisable to travel to the gold lane for speedy farming.
- Before attaining level 4, the combo skill is to utilise skill 2 and skill 1.
2. Mid Game
- It is suggested that you pick a turtle after attaining level 4.
- If you can’t pick it up on your own, you’ll have to enlist the assistance of a tank or another teammate.
- It is worth noting that after acquiring the ultimate Saber talent, it is relatively simple to kill adversaries with a single shot employing a lethal combination.
- Skill 1 + Skill 3 + Skill 2 is a lethal combination.
- When using this combination, you must allow skill 1 to inflict damage on the adversary multiple times in order to maximise Saber’s passive skill.
- You can use skill 2 to dive out after following him with his ultimate.
3. Late Game
- When the opposition is ganking in the turret region, Saber hero users will find it more difficult to engage teamfights.
- Saber is not appropriate for ganking in the late game and is better used to ambush foes.
- This is because his ultimate can only lock one opponent hero, making Saber very dangerous to surrounding adversaries.
- As a result, it is advised that you wait for a tank or fighter to initiate a teamfight before ambushing the adversary.
- Regardless of the circumstances, obtaining Immortality goods is critical in order to boost the odds of survival.
- Saber, just like other assassin heroes in Mobile Legends, is weak against High CC heroes.
- Having a Spell like Purify is very good against Saber’s one-shot combo.
- At the same time, he is generally strong against marksman, mage, and other low HP heroes.
- Saber can form a strong team with heroes Estes, Angela, and Nana.